This is to advise of the upcoming annual general meeting of the Australian Screen Production Education and Research Association. This meeting will conclude the 3 day ASPERA annual conference. The details of the annual general meeting are as follows:
Date: 7 July 2016
Place: Building 6 Level B room 45, University of Canberra, University Drive, Bruce ACT
At the meeting, member representatives will have the opportunity to:
- find out about ASPERA’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of ASPERA
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, member representatives will be asked to vote to:
accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the President's report
- accept the Treasurer's report
- elect members of the executive committee.
In accordance with the ASPERA constitution, each member is entitled to appoint a proxy by notice given to the secretary no later than 24 hours before the meeting starts. Proxy forms are available here.